Loose leaf black tea
History has it that earlier than the year 1930 this Darjeeling tea garden was named Bara-Rington and was owned by Mr. Bagdon, from England who had sailed to this garden along with his two daughters. The younger daughter was so impressed with the scenic beauty and charm and fell in love with this garden and wished to return back here after their journey back home to England.
The younger daughter got ill and succumbed to her illness on her journey back home. It is in the memory of his younger daughter Margaret that Mr. Bagdon renamed the garden as Margaret’s Hope. Hence the name Margaret’s Hope Tea Estate